Metropolitan Municipality – Department of Fire Brigade
The model is required and has quite useful and beneficial offer
- To recommend correct deployment points according to risk analysis for coordination and organization village firefighting groups to be constituted in areas where there are not any forest firefighting department under the current Fire Brigade,
- To control the fires by reaching early and being efficient in wider areas in the risky regions determined by the model with 6 small sprinklers having carrying capacity of 2 tons of water to move at high level of maneuver in rural areas instead of a big sprinklers having carrying capacity of 12 tons of water,
- and to determine the deployment points for sea firefighting units to be constituted on zodiac boats on the lake and sea coasts when there is problem to reach on road.
- To defense the agricultural areas on which strategical food production is carried out more efficiently against the possible fires.
- To constitute fire defense technics to be performed and developed by villa, mansion, holiday village and touristic facilities away from cities on their own
- To enable firefighting units to develop new local defense technics in areas in danger and preparation for operations before rural area fires.
- To maximize the experience of firefighting personnel in a short time by modeling the local risks and performing critical analysis with simulation technics and real data in fire trainings.